Ceramic hollow cone nozzles
The high durability of ceramic material makes this nozzle extensively used in orchard / mistblower applications at high working pressure or when applying abrasive materials. These nozzles are superior in fine droplet delivery for optimal coverage of plant protection compounds.
They are useful on droplegs for under leaf spraying where turbulence is required for good coverage. Also used on hand-held sprayers for insecticide and fungicide application and for band spraying.
- High efficiency nozzles
- Best choice for orchard applications
- Flow rates from 0.21 – 4.24 (at 3 – 15 bar)
- Working pressure from 3 to 25 bar
- CERAMIC – superior durability at high working pressure
Ceramic sold stream nozzles
This nozzle disperses the spray liquid in a concentrated stream. Its main use is calibration of flows, often in connection with other nozzle components.
The capacity can be changed by placing the cone-shaped orifice with or against the direction of flow.
HARDI 1553 Cone nozzles are used without swirl plates for solid stream and with swirl plates for hollow cone and full cone spraying.
Use the solid stream for liquid fertilizer on boom sprayers.
- For application of liquid fertilizer at 25 cm nozzle spacing, with a minimum risk of scorching
- Flow rates from 0.29 – 22 l/min (at 1 –10 bar)
- SYNTAL – precision moulded thermoplastic: precise, resistant and durable